Monday, May 25, 2009

"Friends are Family"



My Friends


I have some great friends in my life. I consider them family. Two of those people are Tiffany and Kalani , and of course their two children KiKi and Monu.
They have just moved to Florida. Kalani joined the NAVY and went on his first sea tour. We miss them very much but, we are glad they are getting to go on such an adventure and I'm kind of jealous they are having such a great time.

I love when they send photos of their great adventure like this one with the kids on the beach.
We all look forward to seeing them very soon. They have become a great part of our family. I would always welcome them into my home with out hesitation. They are the kind of friends that if you need to move quickly, and you call them, and they are working as soon as they get off at 1:00am; they are there to help and will help all night if needed. You can count on them any time or any day. I'm blessed for having them in my life.

Then look at those kids. They are just as great as their parents. They are a ball to play with and my daughter and Kiki love to play together and dress Monu up in dresses and makeup.

Here's to seeing yall soon and Kalani to keep safe and bring them all home soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your blog addy on Twitter. Now I can come visit you here. Love the post I've read so far. Beautiful family and freindships are those things in life that make it worthwhile. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it took me forever to finally read this. And i would just like to say thank you for being such a great friend. Kalani and I really miss you guys as well. It is hard staying here without anyone. Kalani hopefully will be back in July. He might have to come back early because I am having complications. I am dialating already. I am 2 cm dialated. Not a good thing. I am only 26 weeks. I am freakin huge to. I took a picture of myself in the bathroom at the mall yesterday so I will send it to you. Well I just want to say thank you for posting this blog. We are blessed as well to have Brianna, Kayla, Kayden, and You in our lives as well. We Love You Guys! And we miss you terribly!

    ReplyDelete