Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Motivation




Today is a great day. I don't have to work and get to spend some bonding time with my three month old little boy. It's going to be a father and son day, since his little sister gets to go spend the weekend at her Nina's house. Just me and Kayden all weekend long. This is going to be fun.

I work a lot so it's hard for me to spend one-on-one time with the kids. I am a Transport Driver for a local towing company and working with my father building an online business. Being a father, working in a "Time Demanding" industry and working with my father it has proven very difficult to manage my time properly. So you can see how precious today is for my son and I. While he sleeps I wanted to express the greatness of today.




I love being a father. My daughter Kayla is five years old and, like I said before, my son Kayden is three months old. I've learned a lot so far about myself by watching my kids play, throw fits, and how Kayla cleans her room.
I have come to realize she is most likely going to have a lot of the same troubles I had in school and with making friends. That will be OK. I know how to help her with those things, so they wont be as troublesome for her as they were for me. Being a father is the only way I would want to spend my time.


3 comments:

  1. Great posts. Like the saying goes, "Anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a Dad."

    Enjoy!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you on Twitter, alaskalive
    I will add you to our blogs as well.

    Great family you have there!
    Life is good when you have family!

    I am thinking it will be good when all the kids grow up and move out... lol...

    www.alaksalive.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the Dad's point of view! Your kids are lucky to have such a devoted Dad!
    I follow you on Twitter too!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete