Thursday, May 21, 2009

Father and Son Time

I'm learning a lot from my father lately.

Things I never knew I was missing.

I really enjoy the time we spend together working on Internet projects.



We live in different states in the U.S.A., so it is difficult for us to spend time together. I live in Arizona and he lives in Texas and we both work tons of hours. Getting time to talk on the phone or time off work to go see each other is something we haven't had the opportunity for until now.


My little brother, whom I can't be more proud of and look up to, is getting married. The family will be getting together for the wedding in Arizona. That means I will get to spend time with my little sister,
Makala. I haven't seen her since she was one and half ye
ars old. She is now thirteen.

I look forward to working hard on the
Internet with my father and getting to spend tons of time with my family.

I can't wait.

Let the fun Begin.















No comments:

Post a Comment