Thursday, June 11, 2009

People Are Great


You never know when you will walk in to a room or be chatting with friends, and meet someone who changes the way you look at people all around you. I have been using Twitter quite a bit lately. In doing so, I have met some of the greatest people I could ever to meet. People whom have been very helpful in learning new techniques, setting up blogs, and changing setting on things to make it easier and more fun to be a part of, what I have come to know is the town of Twitter or Twitterville as I like to call it.this post is to thank those of you who have been reading and posting very useful comments and making me feel so welcome in a place I never expected to find this kind of love y'all are great people and thank you again never change always work and Don't forget to have a Blast. thank you for helping me to accomplish just that. I am definitely haven a blast. I also thank those whom have been following my blog postings and all the feed back I have received.

9 comments:

  1. I appreciate you taking the time to use your blog as a great place to show some more twitter love.

    I also love the awesome community I've found there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! I too love the twitter/technological communities that we develop with social media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it over here to snoop around and am glad I did! I'm gonna spend some time here this evening.

    Thanks, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been blogging for a while but just got into Twittering. I think it could be totally adictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found some great people on Twitter too, it's so nice to get such great feedback!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKE the changes!!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'cause i don't have anything to say i'll repeat the last comment of Michele, 'cause i think the same ...

    I LIKE the changes!!²

    xD
    many Kisses for u
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way your site looks. Very nice and clean looking!!
    I also have a website focused on family. I called it Embracing Home because that is what I love - embracing my home- the best place to be =)
    Have a blessed weekend!
    Eren Mckay

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely tribute to your Twitter friends. I've made wonderful friends with so many people through the various social media. So glad you're having such a great time.
    Warmest regards from South Africa
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete